Molineux & Company respects the privacy of every individual who visits its Web Site and any information collected about you will firstly be used to fulfil any service you might request and secondly improve how as a company we serve you.
We do this by making appropriate use of the information.
This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside of Molineux & Company, its affiliated or associated companies, its agencies, or licensees, and other companies with which Molineux & Company has arranged services for your benefit. It will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2018.
You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary; you also have the right to ask us to not use the information. We will make all practical efforts to respect your wishes.
This website place cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our clients. By using and browsing our websites, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other mobile or handheld device (such as ‘smart’ phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse this website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses this website. The cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website.
What information is collected?
How do you disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Safari on OSX:
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’
What happens if you disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.